What to expect in this course
Before you generate any content, before you can grow an audience, and before you can generate any revenue, you need a solid online presence first.
This course will walk you through having zero experience of posting on the internet at all to having a functional website, custom domain, and your own email address, as well as a plan for what social networks you should be posting on, and I'll even walk you through your first post on those social networks so that, after this, you're good to go on your own.
Here's a quick list of all the things that you'll have done when you're done with this course.
- A website domain that you own.
- Your own website with a home page, about page, and a way for people to contact you through a form on the site.
- A plan for what social networks or content platforms you should potentially be creating content on.
- Social profiles on all the relevant social networks that you will use.
- An email address at your own, new domain.
- You'll have posted your first piece of content to each of your platforms.
Who is this course for?
- Small businesses looking to use the internet to increase revenue.
- Somebody who wants to try and create influence on the internet and turn that into a business.
- Freelancer trying to find new clients.
- A prospective employee looking to find work and wanting to use social media and the web to help you land the job you want.
Ready? Let's get started!